Case Study for Secure Banking
Case Study on Secure Banking: The bank is a large financial services provider in Zambia. Their total asset value is approximately US$900 million (ZMK:4.72 trillion). The shareholders’ equity is about US$111.2 million (ZMK:582.7 billion).
The main branch is in Lusaka, Zambia’s capital, and largest city. The bank has fifty-seven branches spread across the country. Also, the bank is a partner with the Zambian Post-Office, Zampost.
Customers can deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts at over 100 outlets distributed all over Zambia. They now service both rural and urban locations.
Johannesburg-based, Xpertek is a leading provider of secure banking solutions for the financial services industry, and has a global footprint across 21 countries.
SFI eVolve is deployed by major banks in Africa, including Barclays and Standard Bank. Xpertek SFI is also in the Indian Ocean Islands and the Caribbean Islands.
SFI eVolve processes 44 million transactions annually with a total value of R267 billion.
Project Objectives – Secure Banking
- To automate the bank’s manual settlement transactions for VISA
- To ensure the settlement transactions are processed quickly and reliably
- Generate files automatically for account verification to take place, to stabilise the banking system
- The banks manual systems, which create additional workloads and was subject to human error
- Revenue is being lost because transactions are not being processed.
Being a trusted solutions partner of the bank for some years, Xpertek is their preferred choice.
Xpertek has a simple and effective solution. The SFI eVolve payments hub is deployed into the bank’s visa settlement process.
SFI eVolve receives the VISA card transaction files. They run validations on the account details, clean the files and integrate with the banking system. No errors, no time delays, online, automated and cost effective!
- Automated transaction processing
- Reduced errors
- Shorter processing times and
- Reporting on processed transactions.
For more information on the case study, contact us here
Updates on the Xpertek Group is found on our LinkedIn page, join us.